Todd Pinkston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Pinkston

Okay before you guys get all excited and jump all over me.

Is there any chance Todd can come back in on a cheap contract and contribute for a few games while Donte heals up. Or is his injury still keeping him grounded?
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

I believe he's trying to sue the Eagles - isn't he?

Comment

I think he's done. His main (only?) asset was speed and the injury took some of that away.
      Bring it Home for Jerome

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
        Link?

Comment

Why? The receivers we have going right now seem to be doing very well. And hopefully Donte isn't out that much longer anyway.

I was one of the few who didn't mind Pinkston. He had his faults, but he also did give us a deep threat, that said, he's finished. Minny didn't even keep him.
          Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fan In Exile
            I think he's done. His main (only?) asset was speed and the injury took some of that away.
            I thought that it looked like he still had some good explosion in preseason just that he couldn't go for extended periods because of swelling/soreness. If he could play 2 games and let Stallworth rest until after the bye week I think that would be perfect; because the only way to truely get a hamstring to heal is rest.

Comment

I'd much rather go with Brown/Baskett/Lewis/Avant than bring Pinkston in.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                Link?

STINKS TO BE PINKSTON: Former Eagles WR Todd Pinkston, after having been released by the Vikings, turned back to his old team. No, he didn't ask for a tryout but instead filed a grievance against the Eagles, FOXSports.com has learned. Pinkston has field a grievance for cutting him while he was still injured and believes he's entitled to some cash.
                http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5996414

Comment

Think PINKSTON could have shed the tackle that Baskett did on that bomb or would he have wilted as turned himself around when he caught the ball right away and left us at the 33 yard line or so?
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                    Link?

STINKS TO BE PINKSTON: Former Eagles WR Todd Pinkston, after having been released by the Vikings, turned back to his old team. No, he didn't ask for a tryout but instead filed a grievance against the Eagles, FOXSports.com has learned. Pinkston has field a grievance for cutting him while he was still injured and believes he's entitled to some cash.
                    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5996414

Pinston and Simon all in one week?

man, sometimes our timing is perfect. Even Welbourne

Comment

Working...
                    X