0.00%
    Michael Bennett
    18.18%
    Jason Peters
    0.00%
    1st round pick
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Man that is a tough question. Wentz of course in that he is considered the franchise although I don't think the Eagles go to hell if he doesn't play. I wasn't a fan of drafting someone who can't play like Jones but I am real anxious to see what he can give. If he is a legit CB he can fill that position for years. And I am real curious as to how they go with their draft picks.
    I guess I would say I am most curious to see Jones but Wentz is right there. Then the draft pick. Wallace is just a piece--I don't see him being the deciding factor in how the Eagles do next year. And I'm not a big fan the Bennett signing so I really don't care if he ever plays for the birds--other than the fact that it will now leave a whole at DE. Peters--I look forward to watching him but I just have the feeling he comes back and does okay. Nothing special.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Wentz and it's not even close!!! He's no sure shot to return and if he does there's no guarantee that he'll be the same guy he was last season. If he isn't it's Welcome Back To QB Hell!!
      Last edited by Eagle60; 03-28-2018, 09:29 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

How's the weather ? Temps back up above freezing yet ?
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I want to see that D-line with Graham, Cox, Jernigan, and Bennett.

That is going to be seriously nasty.

Comment

Working...
          X