Play along with this one please - What the hell, it's off season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play along with this one please - What the hell, it's off season

In a survey of 1000 people 50% of them said that this was the first consideration when they bought a car:

Please leave an answer and I'll give you the answer tomorrow at 7:00 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Is there enough room in the back seat to fuck comfortably.

Comment

Women make up 50% of the population. Every women I have known always looks for the cup holder location.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I would not be surprised at this.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Is there enough room in the back seat to fuck comfortably.
        Surprisingly that was the second most popular answer! Seriously, the only hint that I will give you is that you of all people should get this one right if you give it some thought.

Comment

"Will my dog be comfortable/happy riding in this vehicle? Will the seats be easily damaged by my dog's toenails?"

Comment

"Will my dog be comfortable/happy riding in this vehicle? Will the seats be easily damaged by my dog's toenails?"
            Bingo!! Believe it or not it wasn't price, comfortable ride or style. It was whether the vehicle would accommodate their dog! I never gave it a thought seeing as though Moxie is 12 only pounds lol. Would you have gotten that right if I didn't give you the hint tino? Nah. Knowing you and MM you were probably thinking your first answer was it. I had a friend who's first car that he ever purchased was a van with a bed in the back of it because he was such a houndog. In fact he still is hory as all hell at 65 and would have kept it but his wife sure wouldn't go along with it. We call him "Westfield's oldest teenager."

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Bingo!! Believe it or not it wasn't price, comfortable ride or style. It was whether the vehicle would accommodate their dog! I never gave it a thought seeing as though Moxie is 12 only pounds lol. Would you have gotten that right if I didn't give you the hint tino? Nah. Knowing you and MM you were probably thinking your first answer was it. I had a friend who's first car that he ever purchased was a van with a bed in the back of it because he was such a houndog. In fact he still is hory as all hell at 65 and would have kept it but his wife sure wouldn't go along with it. We call him "Westfield's oldest teenager."

No! Not a chance. It was the hint and knowing that you and I are both so nuts about our dogs.

And as to my 1st guess, reflecting my low moral character, my first car was a red '58 "Bugeye" Sprite.

Got it new, the first year they were imported, and virtually no one had seen the car before. It could have been an Italian 'exotic' for all anyone knew. My father got it at dealer cost...$850. Only 43 horse power but it was 'butta'.

It was also my 1st year at Temple U. I had been going steady for awhile with a girl in nursing school in Philly but I kept running into sweet young things that were just dying to ride in a little red sports car. I've always hated disappointing people and what's wrong with one little innocent ride when all you're trying to do is make another person happy? But I'm not perfect! The relationship with the nursing student didn't survive the 'bugeye' Sprite.

All that said, you can't 'ball' in a Sprite. Maybe on it but... not in it.

Comment

How cool is that Tino. My first car was a '74 MG Midget, which I think is the Sprite's baby brother. I owned that car for about 6 months until it bankrupted me. It spent about 1/2 the time in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                  How cool is that Tino. My first car was a '74 MG Midget, which I think is the Sprite's baby brother. I owned that car for about 6 months until it bankrupted me. It spent about 1/2 the time in the shop
                  My Sprite had some fairly minor electrical problems. Mainly, it wouldn't start at times. But it was so light...around 1500 lbs...that, if necessary I could push it myself, jump in, pop the clutch and it would always start. It sipped gas...over 40 mpg...which mattered less in those days because gas was so cheap.

It was a great little car for a wise ass young kid without a care in the world. I wouldn't mind being in my late teens again with that little pussy wagon. Now I'm just a dirty old man driving around in a mini van.

Comment

Ahhh...at least Im not alone in the "foreign exotic sports car woes" dept. My first car was a Fiat X1/9, and I spent more time under that sucker than in it. That's when i learned that FIAT stood for "Fix It Again Tony"

Comment

My Sprite had some fairly minor electrical problems. Mainly, it wouldn't start at times. But it was so light...around 1500 lbs...that, if necessary I could push it myself, jump in, pop the clutch and it would always start. It sipped gas...over 40 mpg...which mattered less in those days because gas was so cheap.

It was a great little car for a wise ass young kid without a care in the world. I wouldn't mind being in my late teens again with that little pussy wagon. Now I'm just a dirty old man driving around in a mini van.
                      That's funny. I would often park away from cars in a lot, so that I would have plenty of room to push it myself and jump in and start it.

That MG was a blast. The girls at the time just loved it. Unfortunately, it sent me into debt quickly and I had to sell. So, I spent my junior and senior year in HS driving a beat up 1966 Chevelle with a hood scoop held on (most of the time) with Bondo. All those HS girls that loved my MG as a sophmore, immediately labeled me as a thug. As a result, the prospects of getting laid in HS took an immediate nosedive.

Such is the life of a male youth.

Comment

Working...
                      X