E..A..G..L..E..S.. Eagles vs. J..E..T..S.. Jets, Jets Jets GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E..A..G..L..E..S.. Eagles vs. J..E..T..S.. Jets, Jets Jets GDT

Would love to see us get the job done early, give the reserves some plays and get started on prepping for next week. Fear us making a terrible QB look like the second coming of Joe Montana though.

E
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

a! Go birds!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

G!!!!
      Absolutely musicman. Jets are an NFL team with NFL players so you can't count them out but a strong start would be sweet.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

anything less than domination is going to be a disappointment .
        L!!
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

E!!!
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

S!!!

Is this the week we put it all together and hammer somebody? I think it probably is because the Jets are not very good. I’m hoping we get up early and roll but this is the NFL.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

With the site broken I’m gonna post as much as I can. Don’t know how this will
              Go though.

Comment

EAGLES!!!!

Just win the game and no injuries!!!!
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

44-10 Birds

Comment

Off to a nice start for a change.

Comment

need some points from Wentz now

Comment

Man Bell is the only real offensive talent they have.

Comment

That was illegal contact not pass interference so Doug is gonna lose this one.

Comment

How has wentz been looking?

Comment

So so on Wentz.

I’d get 91, 71, 53, 27 and 11 out after this series though.

Comment

Working...
                              X