Replies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replies

Just testing a thread since I haven't been able to reply to any messages today. Anyone else having that issue
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I have been able to reply but it is is still kind of clumsy. I'm plowing through though.... gotta vent somewhere.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I can’t reply at all on my phone and only sometimes on my tablet. I am reading posts but it’s pretty frustrating when you want reply and can’t..... sort of like whe I have an argument with my wife!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

My ability to reply is very inconsistent...more unable than able.

Comment

I tried replying to taz observation thread three times and what I typed got sent to nowhere. Kind of frustrating but will continue to try
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Half of the time I can’t see any posts within the threads.

Comment

I have no idea what is going on ----I can only reply sometimes and only from my desktop, can not use Ipad or phone.

I get a whole lot os this stuff---

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sports45/public_html/philly/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sports45/public_html/philly/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sports45/public_html/philly/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sports45/public_html/philly/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/sports45/public_html/philly/showthread.php on line 1523

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/showthread.php:639) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3103

Comment

I get the same and I also get something about cookies. Hit and miss but will still try until vin is able to do his voodoo
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Vin it seems like it’s about time for a fund drive. Please post your address and I will help to kick in for the cost of the update. Knowing the guys here, I’m sure we will be able to put a dent in the cost of the software. Let me know where to send the check.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    Vin it seems like it’s about time for a fund drive. Please post your address and I will help to kick in for the cost of the update. Knowing the guys here, I’m sure we will be able to put a dent in the cost of the software. Let me know where to send the check.
                    Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      My ability to reply is very inconsistent...more unable than able.
                      I'm pretty sure that's on purpose tino.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

if i can find 3 hours, i can upgrade the site.

Comment

Working...
                        X