No announcement yet.

***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If Emmitt doesn't think I did well enough, I'm going to try to do better," Phillips said Wednesday.
    How many other NFL coaches would respond in this way? I would guess none. Most would say no comment and some would say "Emmitt is entitled to his opinion".

But to roll over like that to a former player? Pathetic. Just like the QB, the team, its owner and its POS fans.

Comment

• ...he still can't shake how last season ended, with that 44-6 loss to the Eagles that doesn't look even remotely better eight months later.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• It is now official,if the Dallas sucks post makes it back to the first page ,it must be football season.If only I could hear 40,000+ chant Dallas Sucks,Dallas Sucks.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Just checkin in... to make sure... now... before and after....

Dallas SUCKS!!!!!

/check

Comment

• After this week's loss to the Broncos, this poll is now on the Fort Worth Star Telegram website, and the answers so far:

What/who is the Cowboys' biggest weakness?

Quarterback. Tony Romo has peaked. 38%
            General manager. Jerry Jones will hold this team back until he replaces himself. 24%
            Head coach. They play to the level of their coach - average. 22%
            Offensive coordinator. The game plans are always just slightly off. 7%
            Receivers. Romo needs more weapons. 5%
            Defense. They can't stop anyone when the game is on the line. 4%
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• It's always a good day when the team from Arlington proves with metaphysical certitude that DALLAS SUCKS!!!

A couple of observations about the Boys performance today:

- Romo offered further evidence that he is no more than a very average NFL QB. He had problems with accuracy throughout the game and almost got Roy Williams killed with the high throw over the middle.

- Williams is a possession receiver not a game breaker.

- Patrick Crayton is a world class asshole and needs badly to be hurt...badly. Every time this clown fails to hold on to the ball...which is often... he whines for pass interference. Please God...Smite him!

- The Boy's secondary looked like the Keystone cops trying to tackle Marshall on the gasme winning TD.

Comment

• "If Emmitt doesn't think I did well enough, I'm going to try to do better," Phillips said Wednesday..."
                So Emmitt thinks that the Cowboys are soon to be "debacled"! Gotta love that!

Comment

• Yeah the Sun rose--- the Cowgirls lost and yeh---- Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "Romo didn't know it was fourth down? Maybe that's why threw it to Hurd again.

Romo didn't know it was fourth down?"

Full article---

http://startelegramsports.typepad.co...urd-again.html

Comment

• What, seriously?

(the page didn't load, I'll try it again later)

Well...the Cowgirls were at the 2 yard line, at least it's not like they needed 10 yards and Romo threw it seven, and then said, "What? Fourth down? You told me it was third down!" But still that's pretty bad.
                      Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 10-06-2009, 02:17 PM.
                      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Well McNabb doesn't know the tie rule so I won't laugh at Romo for that mistake. I will however laugh at his sorry ass for being a Cowboy -- THAT'S inexcusable!!

Comment

• Sure you can laugh at him--- this is the Cowgirls suck thread................

Comment

• In the end, they SUCKED out a win because of KC's terrible tackling on Austin. But if you're a Dallas fan, you can be happy with what you witnessed today.

Comment

• I can't wait till they finish 5-11.

Comment

• All I can say is that they are lucky the came away with a win yesterday. KC is one of the worst teams in the league and the girls had to go to overtime to eek out a win. If the KC players had a clue how to tackle they may have won that game but as it is they gave it away. I guess I can sum it up in two words... Dallas Sucks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X