Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

Funny....because it's so true!

Speaking of brains, I don't like the Saints and their dentally challenged 'who dat' fans at all. But tonight, it's a no-brainer.

I'm hoping to see a lot of this tonight:

Is that wrong?

Comment

• And on the subject of injuries, someone needs to calm Collinsworth down before he 's does serious oral damage to the genitalia of most of the Dallas starters.

I'm gonna need Cris to explain to me how come Dallas is not 9-0 with all the unsurpassed talent he sees on both sides of the ball.

Half time...it's 28 - 10 and Cris's very bestus inside LBer in the NFL, Sean Lee, is out again with a bad hammy! So sad!!
      Last edited by tinopuno; 11-10-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Dallas getting thoroughly embarrassed on national tv.

Comment

• For 11K -------- Dullass Still Sucks!

Comment

• How bout them Cowboys,

Did they get whooped by them Saints or what?
            Never look back, something might be gaining on you!

Comment

• Hey jerry...........

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• after watching the halftime slobber fest I just wanna say
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Latest from Randy Galloway. Fun stuff!
                  http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/12...e-cowboys.html
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Gotta love this ---

" If they gave out a football trophy for being hardheaded, knuckleheaded, or stupidity-headed, not even a crowbar could pry Jerry Jones’ hands off that piece of hardware.

Jerry, unfortunately, has “owned” that award for two decades. He’s our undisputed doofus."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/12...#storylink=cpy

Love, for me anyhow, that he recognizes it isn't schemes or coaches or playcalls or talent even nearly as much as it is EXECUTION, and players just not playing well.

And it summation that DULLASS JUST SUCKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
                      Latest from Randy Galloway. Fun stuff!
                      http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/12...e-cowboys.html
                      Galloway is a treasure. He just delights in breaking Jerry's balls. He speaks the truth that most sports media types in the greater Dallas - Ft Worth area know to be true but are afraid to say/write on the record.

I don't think Randy gets invited to watch games from Jerry's owner's suite too often!

Comment

• Wow, and I thought Eckel was rough.....

Comment

• 26-3 at halftime and and they lose at home to GB 37-36

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                            26-3 at halftime and and they lose at home to GB 37-36
                            I was just gonna add that Dullass does Suck --- but then I thought I better be more precise---- as of now the Dullass Defense Double Sucks!

Comment

• from Cowboys forum

Low talent level, low IQ from Jerry on down. Hard being a fan of the dumbest organization in the NFL.

and another.......

Any single human being on earth that could still defend Garrett should be taken out in the woods and horse whipped to death. He is undoubtedly the most inept coach that has ever lived, period. When your starting tailback is averaging over 10 yards per carry and you completely ignore him with a 23 point lead, that's a special kind of stupid. I am now pulling for us getting blown out in the next two games, so we will maybe be rid of that red headed idiot. If that doesn't get him fired, then the entire organization is doomed past my death anyway. Frankly, I don't see how any member of the current coaching staff survives the night, but then I remember who makes all the decisions.

another......

Jerry is the festering, inflamed hemmorhoid on the anus of life.

they just keep rolling in...

In Jerry's own paraphrased words during the Jimmy Johnson era, " I can make 10 million dollars and no one would care, but they sure do care about that backup guard. I want some of that action." This simple statement began the downfall of the Cowboys franchise. In translation, Jerry wants to be acknowledged as a football man, not a businessman. It's not enough that he's a well respected businessman, he wants to be known as someone who an evaluate and discover football talent.

If Jesus Christ appeared himself and told Jerry, you have a choice (no more post game interviews and no more radio shows or interviews during the week about the football operations of the Dallas Cowboys) or win the Superbowl, he would turn down winning the Superbowl. He'd rather be wrong 50 out of 50 times with microphones in his face than being correct 25 out of 25 times in silence. My grandmother used to tell me, that tongue in your mouth can create more havoc in your life than anything. The translation is that the people doing all of the talking like Jerry are too busy talking, so there is no room for winning.

Jerry has surely made the Cowboys significant financially, but his work has also made the Cowboys insignificant on the football field and therein lies the rub.
                              Last edited by musicman; 12-15-2013, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X