***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Just making sure you guys didn't forget.

Comment

Forget? Forget?

The Sun rose didn't it...... Forget..........HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
        Forget? Forget?

The Sun rose didn't it...... Forget..........HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still? I thought we addressed this in the Eli thread.

Comment

Personally it wouldn't bother me if we addressed it in EVERY thread.

Dullass Sucks!

Comment

OK, it's Wednesday during Dallas week and NONE OF YOU reposted in this thread!! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!! Every single member of this forum should be ashamed!! As punishment all of you have to spend10 days in that shit hole known as Dallas!! 10 FULL DAYS!! Maybe after that when Dallas week comes around again you'll appreciate knowing first hand that
            DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

You guys should be ashamed!! It's Friday of a Dallas week and no one - NONE OF YOU!!! - have bothered to say...

DALLAS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Every morning when I rise... in my yawn I say... dallas sucks... it's just an instinct that I cannot repress.

Comment

I hate Dallas. Dallas sucks. I have more respect for the back of my balls than I do for Dallas. There, it has been said.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Each day, Dallas sucks worse than they did the day before.
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Irvin Eager To Face Eagles' Taylor
                      Knight-Ridder Newspapers

IRVING, Texas - There was a lot of talk after the last Philadelphia--Dallas game about how well the Eagles' rookie cornerback, Bobby Taylor, played Michael Irvin.

Taylor, it was said, shut down the Cowboys' All-Pro receiver. Took him out of the game. Handled him. Held him to three catches for 40 yards, his lowest output of the season.

Taylor was named NFC defensive player of the week for that game, which the Eagles won 20-17. While Taylor reaped the praise, Irvin did a slow burn.

Those who were close to the Cowboys that week said Irvin was upset by all the attention given to Taylor and the perception that the rookie did a job on him.

Irvin's words might be measured, but the look in his eye was not. Make no mistake, his pride was wounded in the last game and its aftermath. He wants to make a statement of his own in today's game.

"Did I take that game personally? Yes," Irvin said last week. "Any player who is worth anything takes everything personally.

"Bobby Taylor closed me down. I have no problem with that. But that was then and this is now. I'm looking forward to this. I always look forward to a challenge."

Irvin said he was more fired up for this challenge than any he could remember. He said it was even bigger in his mind than his last showdown with Deion Sanders when Sanders was with San Francisco.

"You saw the game . . . they had everybody on me," Irvin said. "They changed things up. But they always had somebody (doubling) over there. All (Taylor) had to worry about was the underneath stuff."

That was why Irvin couldn't understand how Taylor was named defensive player of the week. Irvin chose to joke about it the other day.

"It didn't make me look bad. It made me look great," Irvin said. "(Taylor) double-teams me and he STILL gets player of the week. How good am I? How tough a fellow, how much respect do I have around the NFL if a guy who has to double me is player of the week.

"I'm sure they'll give Bobby Taylor help this week, too. I understand that. If they don't, I'd really appreciate it. Would you tell Ray Rhodes that, please?"

When asked to respond to Irvin's comments, Taylor replied? "Dallas? Dallas SUCKS!"

This was the moment that the rookie had arrived.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I F'Ing hate these turds. Let's put our mark on that farce of a stadium tonight. For those of you that haven't been - the place is a shit-hole. Birds need to go out with a bang.

DALLAS SUCKS!!! DALLAS SUCKS!!!! DALLAS SUCKS!!!!

Comment

Dallas Sucks they really really really Suck ....Dallas Sucks dey really really really Suck!!!!!
                          Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

The grerat part of this is ---- WE CAN"T LOSE.

Even if , big if, we happen to lose tonight as most of the world thinks we are gona do, the fact remains that in any case------------------ -------------------- -------------------------------------- -------------------------- ----------------

DULLASS STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just wanted to remind you guys that although they are in first place, Dallas does indeed still suck.

Comment

http://buzzcuts.uproxx.com/sports/3604
                                Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                                X