You only have one bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    Question for 60. If I use the bullet on Sharpton does he become a martyr? If taking him out elevates him to martyr status and promotes his idiotic platform then I'll go with Sapp.
    Congrats Juk! You get two bullets!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Let me have one more bullet too. I just thought how fun it would be to let Sanders get a good 50 yard lead and watch him high step with one hand behind his head as I sniper his ass on the one yard line.

I still think I can get a bunch of the others with just 1 bullet.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Let me have one more bullet too. I just thought how fun it would be to let Sanders get a good 50 yard lead and watch him high step with one hand behind his head as I sniper his ass on the one yard line.

I still think I can get a bunch of the others with just 1 bullet.
        You had better not take any chances MM, you get a full magazine. I'd hate to see Ely survive a pecking order contest.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Hopefully they are all in an airplane and you use the bullet on whichever is flying the plane.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

How many seats on that plane?

Comment

at least ten but I could fill a 777 and still have people who need a seat
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X