Superdome turf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdome turf?

I'm curious if there are more non-contact injuries on that turf then average. In the two games we played there, we had players dropping like flies. I've never seen anything like the injuries in yesterday's game.
    The Saints players might be better conditioned to that shithole but even they had one of their DTs (Rankins?) go down.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

I was saying that to my son when we were watching the game that the turf there is a problem. Bradham, Brooks, Douglas and Fletch were all in boots after the game plus Rankins for the Saints. That is way too many leg injuries on one turf.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
      I was saying that to my son when we were watching the game that the turf there is a problem. Bradham, Brooks, Douglas and Fletch were all in boots after the game plus Rankins for the Saints. That is way too many leg injuries on one turf.
      I posted about this after the first game in week 11 when it seemed like both Maddox and Jones had their cleats stick in the turn and that caused their injuries.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

N/O plays on it minimum of 8 times a year--- if there was a problem it would be in their best interest to get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          N/O plays on it minimum of 8 times a year--- if there was a problem it would be in their best interest to get it fixed.
          Maybe they have the right footwear for it? I just think that it was bad luck but I didn't see a whole lot showing the injuries and how they happened so I don't have anything to go on.When Bennet got hurt I was so pissed off that I went into the bedroom to watch the rest of the half until my wife came in and joined me. In the line it's usually somebody falling on you.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

And after all these years and all the players coming and going..... I gotta think every organization knows the “right footwear” that should worn.

Comment

Working...
            X