X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug's after game message-also Malcolm is the clear leader of this team

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...e-philadelphia
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

You can see why guys like playing for Doug and it is a rough job remaking a roster every year or two and still be competitive.

We need that next emotional leader in the pipeline as Malcolm had some rough spots this season in coverage

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
      You can see why guys like playing for Doug and it is a rough job remaking a roster every year or two and still be competitive.

We need that next emotional leader in the pipeline as Malcolm had some rough spots this season in coverage
      They don't grow on trees WC. Guys like him are rare.

Comment

I tell you what Doug is going to go down as the best football coach this team has ever had. I wasn't around for the Greasy Neale years but I really think Doug has it all. Yes we can bitch about his play calling, we can bitch about this and that. But at the end of the day the first thing a coach needs is his players to believe. These guys would mix up a bag of cement, build a wall and run through it for Doug. What he did with all the injuries this year both on offense and defense to get them within 20 yards of going to the NFC championship game was simply amazing.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          I tell you what Doug is going to go down as the best football coach this team has ever had. I wasn't around for the Greasy Neale years but I really think Doug has it all. Yes we can bitch about his play calling, we can bitch about this and that. But at the end of the day the first thing a coach needs is his players to believe. These guys would mix up a bag of cement, build a wall and run through it for Doug. What he did with all the injuries this year both on offense and defense to get them within 20 yards of going to the NFC championship game was simply amazing.
          Could not agree more.

This off-season you can bet that at least three offensive linemen are getting drafted. He needs to find a LT and a center

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            Could not agree more.

This off-season you can bet that at least three offensive linemen are getting drafted. He needs to find a LT and a center
            I really doubt that for a couple of reasons WC. First, unless you are a top 10 pick you are not going to get to start your rookie year at LT. I still think that it's Big V and Peters next season. Peters is still one of the better ones in the league. Don't forget that Pryor is in the mix and maybe even Mailata. If you go drafting for need you get screwed unless it's in the later rounds and you have a bunch of players rated the same and you grab one. If you need to fill a position immediately you get one in free agency. I'd like to see a center drafted myself but every time the pick one they seem to fizzle out. Where we are picking we may get a highly rated one though. It seems like the position is mostly ignored in the first round and I just don't get that.

Comment

Working...
            X