This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY

Hey Lief - I checked out your website...nice young ladies over in HAWAII eh?
    Not a bad place to spend 4 years huh?
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I am interested. I have played in FF for about the past 16 yrs or so. I am NOT a fanatic, just like to play.

I would be interested, but am not a fan of the straight draft. Would you guys consider doing an Auction or part Auction/Draft?

We get $100 play money and can draft up to 6 players. After that we draft for the remaining. If someone spends all of thier cash and has fewer than 6 players they make up the difference at the end of the draft with extra drafting rounds.

Let me know what you think. This lends a lot of strategy to the game and allows everyone an equal shot a the "best" player(s).

Steve

Comment

I'd suggest a free league as opposed to $ only because it looks like there are some reluctant to pay and I'd much rather have everyone playing.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
          I'd suggest a free league as opposed to $ only because it looks like there are some reluctant to pay and I'd much rather have everyone playing.
          If it cost $7 per person to use a web based league manager, would you / others go for it?
          Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I'm good with 7 bucks.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

please vote in the poll on the front door.
              Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                If it cost $7 per person to use a web based league manager, would you / others go for it?
                Yep

Comment

If it cost $8 for a beer at the LINC would you draft Brian Westbrook in the 2nd round?
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

The thing with me is, I have the money right now, but Bank of Hawaii doesn't exactly have any branches in the greater Delware Valley area, so I can't deposit the money in my account to use either my debit card or even a check.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'll play.

Comment

You're in SUB...
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I would like in if you still have room BP.

Comment

count me in.

Comment

I'm in

I'm def. interested I'm in 3 leagues now and 1 more with a bunch of Eagles fans sounds cool. $10 or $20 sounds good to me. I have a lot of money wrapped up into the other leagues so that's probably my limit.

Comment

auction drafts

Originally posted by Anonymous
                                I am interested. I have played in FF for about the past 16 yrs or so. I am NOT a fanatic, just like to play.

I would be interested, but am not a fan of the straight draft. Would you guys consider doing an Auction or part Auction/Draft?

We get $100 play money and can draft up to 6 players. After that we draft for the remaining. If someone spends all of thier cash and has fewer than 6 players they make up the difference at the end of the draft with extra drafting rounds.

Let me know what you think. This lends a lot of strategy to the game and allows everyone an equal shot a the "best" player(s).

Steve
                                auction drafts get too complicated and I'm sure not everyone has played b4 why not just keep it simple and draft like the nfl does.

Comment

Working...
                                X