Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW DO U LIKE LITO NOW MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DO U LIKE LITO NOW MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best CB on the field today IMO....welcome back Mr. Shephard.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

LITO FUCKIN SHEPPARD!!!
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Key to the game IMO,Sheldon on the other hand didn't look all that great.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'm certainly on the hook to give props here. Lito sure did look 100% out there. What a difference with two good starting corners, and Hanson even did a hell of a job as the #3.

Game ball, however, goes to Bledsoe. That was the truly gamebreaking performance.

Comment

Howard and Lito - co-defensive players of the week!

Comment

Make that Howard, Lito and an honorable mention for Walker and I'll agree.

Comment

awesome return for Lito. He almost had a third pick on that quick out to TO that he jumped.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!1
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

He was limping in the 1st quarter, so I expected the worst. How amazing to see him prove me wrong in the ensuing 3 quarters... great job, Lito.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose
                    awesome return for Lito. He almost had a third pick on that quick out to TO that he jumped.
                    He had a third pick that he jumped for and it just slid through his hands. He was great today.

Comment

Working...
                    X