Patrick Watkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Watkins

Thanks. We couldn't have done it without you!

Anyone see him crying on the bench while Man Tits was giving him the stare of death.

Happy Day.

I wonder if McNabb can get another DB cut this week?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

When did the boys sign Izell???????????

Comment

I made some posts on dallascowboyfansunited.com this past week. They didn't want us to "make excuses" because of our injuries.

THAT'S OK, WE WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Roy Williams didn't cover himself in glory on the L.J. Smith pass down to the 1 and the Reggie Brown TD where he was supposed to be giving help over the top.

He's pathetic in coverage, worse than our Michael Lewis. I thought we were going to get through a whole game without Lewis giving up something deep, but he gave us a heart attack with 30 seconds to play.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
          X