Observations from Yesterdays game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Well Mills could have had perfect position .... Which is nothing if he is like 4 ft and Jones is 7 ft. We were just lucky.... I have no problem admitting that.
    Especially considering we've been the unlucky ones numerous times.

Comment

Well Mills could have had perfect position .... Which is nothing if he is like 4 ft and Jones is 7 ft. We were just lucky.... I have no problem admitting that.
      If it's a perfect throw you could have had 3 guys on him and it wouldn't have mattered. Jones and Ryan just didn't connect all year like they have in the past and Julio has dropped a few too. Shit happens.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        There was one play when I was sure that Foles had kept the ball and could have run for 10-15 yards. He faked me out.
        I was calling for Foles on the naked boot all game long. I'm hoping they are saving it for the right time. It's been there many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
          I was calling for Foles on the naked boot all game long. I'm hoping they are saving it for the right time. It's been there many times.
          This...... No one looks at Foles as any kind of threat.. And while he isn't much of one.... He can be very effective in certain situations.

Comment

This...... No one looks at Foles as any kind of threat.. And while he isn't much of one.... He can be very effective in certain situations.
            I remember him picking up yards with his legs in his first stint here.

Comment

When you're bare anybody can waddle around the end. There's been quite a few oldtimers that have done it in the past so Nick certainly can. Timing is everything.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                When you're bare anybody can waddle around the end. There's been quite a few oldtimers that have done it in the past so Nick certainly can. Timing is everything.
                if it works, Doug will run it 2 more times in a quarter and a half.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X