FO Update: State of the NFC East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FO Update: State of the NFC East

Football Outsiders does divisional updates before the draft and here is the one for the NFC East.

Discusses the FA moves the teams made, players lost, players gained and also the predicted positions or players they may be considering for the draft...

Good discussion on Giants/Eagles Week 2 game in the comments section between some fans...one Giants fan trying to argue Eli was amazing in that game, but several others fans, Eagles and other, pretty definitively show he is off-base...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

vfk can you post the article or a link to it? I'd like to read the analysis and comments. Thanks bud.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Click on the word "here" Juke....welcome to 2007...
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Excellent analysis. Thanks for posting!

Comment

vfk the link is in dark green which on my computer is very dark - almost black. Until you wrote that I didn't even notice the link!! Thanks for pointing it out.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
            vfk the link is in dark green which on my computer is very dark - almost black. Until you wrote that I didn't even notice the link!! Thanks for pointing it out.
            Same here, pun intended.
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Good article, I think it shows that we may have pulled away from the pack a little in the NFC East.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
              X