For those waiting for the schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those waiting for the schedule

evidently it isn't coming out on Thursday as we thoguht......

I think I read that the delay was due to the league trying to figure out how they can have the Eagles play 6 road games in December......

/////////////////////

NFL | League delays release of regular-season schedule
    Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:53:15 -0700

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the NFL has delayed the release of the 2007 NFL regular-season schedule. A league official said the schedule could be released as early as next week, but no later than April 19.

//////////////////////

The Giants already have another advantageous schedule. I'm guessing their bye week will follow their game in London. They have a road game in London which means a neutral field since the Dolphins are the ones giving up the home date.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
      The Giants already have another advantageous schedule. I'm guessing their bye week will follow their game in London. They have a road game in London which means a neutral field since the Dolphins are the ones giving up the home date.
      You're fucking kidding me? Man I hate the fucking Giants.

Comment

Yep - here's the link and it's confirmed that they have their bye week the following week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9971024

Comment

Well, at least the Dolphins got their bye at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
            No matter what advantages the schedule makers give the Gnats, they can't change one immutable law of physics.....Eli sucks!

Comment

Working...
            X