Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT - did 2010 buy Westy another year or two in the NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - did 2010 buy Westy another year or two in the NFL?

Of course I want him to have a healthy retirement, but I had to be glad to see Westy play effectively this year as an insurance policy RB for the Niners. He's a FA this year, so I have to think that either the Niners will sign him again, or he'll get at least a one-year deal with some other team.

He's got a shot at getting 11,000 yards from scrimmage all-time, and 75+ TD's rushing and receiving, but he really needs about two more seasons like 2010 to pull that off. That'd be good career numbers for a lot of every-down backs in this day and age, let alone a guy who was pegged as just a third-down back on the day he was drafted.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Unless it helps the Eagles I could care less. Never liked him, probably never will. He was complaining about his contract from virtually his first day of training camp on.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
      He was complaining about his contract from virtually his first day of training camp on.
      I'm not being a smart ass leif, but I'm guessing you're not a big Jackson fan then?
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        I'm not being a smart ass leif, but I'm guessing you're not a big Jackson fan then?
        Nope. Love what they do on the field, but I've disliked both their personalities since day 1.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
        X