No announcement yet.

2011 Opponents Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmm.....playing in Miami? Soundls like a good time to take a long weekend in south FLA. Cool!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I would love to go out to INDY for the SB.My brother lives 20 minutes from downtown.Not a bad place to party,more than a few gentlemans clubs and I would love nothing more than showing their halfassed fans how it's done.Indy has got to have the most bandwagon jumpers per square mile than anywhere in the US.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Indy in Feb will not be fun, but at least the stadium is a dome. I would love that as Indy is one of the few stadiums I have not been to. I went three years back and saw the birds get killed but that was the old stadium so I want to go back for the new one. I wonder how much Super Bowl tickets will be. They are really pricy this year, $2,000 and up for nose bleeds. A lot of that is due to it being in Dallas in their new stadium, which is nice but not $2,000 nice, particularly for the upstairs seats.

I do plan on the Arizona game for my big road trip and Miami depending on when we play them. If Sept or Oct probably not. Novemeber is a probably yes and December would be a definite!

Comment

Because of the Jets, and Pats bitching in 2008 about having to head to the west coast 4 times that year the NFL has changed their rules regarding travel schedules. This year the Birds will go to STL, and AZ will be in Philly.

STL/AZ SEA/SF control the schedules. You can't play more than 2 west coast games if your an east coast team. It goes alphabetically, so 2011 the Cowboys, and Gnats will be in the desert. Wash/Phil in STL.

Don't ask me... funky new rules.

Comment

Buddy of mine wants to do a long weekend with the wives in S. Beach and we'll catch the Birds in Miami. It's been awhile since I did an Eagles road trip. I hope there is a 2011 season!

Comment

Working...
            X