X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Jacobs-An asshole's asshole

How to go out in style dipstick:

Posted: 2:15 AM, January 4, 2011
    Brandon Jacobs gave the media and fans one last view of his old, surly self while heading into the offseason yesterday.

After seeing photographers taking pictures of him cleaning out his locker, the Giants running back turned into the angry man that hadn't been seen much since the start of the season.

VOTE: GIANTS FREE AGENTS

"Click, click, click. You're all taking pictures of Brandon Jacobs leaving, wondering if he's ever going to return," Jacobs snapped. "That will be your caption for tomorrow. Well, f- - - you all."
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

on the one hand, Brandon Jacons is an asshole.

On the other, new york media is a whole sack of assholes.

Tough call really.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      on the one hand, Brandon Jacons is an asshole.
      Jacobs is my favorite variety of asshole. He's a STUPID asshole who thinks he's intelligent and that what he has to say is 'insightful'. Consequently, he's always mouthing off and proving beyond any doubt what many already suspected.

Comment

He will look good out of a job in about a season and a half.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I love the Giants and I'll hate seeing Jacobs go. They need him there really. Having a whole 6 months to sit and stew about the Eagles comeback in wek 15 is going to haunt them for a long time! Missing the playoffs while watching the Eagles host a game -- with the same 10-6 record is going to piss them off big time! a little salt in the wound is going to be seeing Seattle playing in the post season with a 7-9 record while the New York Football Giants sit at home reliving the collapse and wondering how the hell they allowed the Eagles to score 28 unanswered points in just 450 seconds!!

Now that Coughlin got a vote of confidence from the Owner and is in line to get a new contract, the fewer changes the Giants make the better it'll be for the Eagles. The Giants are dysfunctional and will turn on each other in a heartbeat. Jacobs is the poster child for dysfunction. It doesn't take much for him to boil over and I really hope he saves it up for the locker room next year. It's going to be a lot of fun watching that team replay the Eagles game in their minds for the next 6-8 months - or 18-20 months pending the lock out! Man I love the Giants!!! Good entertainment like this is hard to find outside of Broadway!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Classy. Staaaaay classy.

One thing you have to say, setting the 2005 TO saga aside, Andy has done a pretty good job of maintaining a harmonius group in this locker room. And this season might be at the top of that list. Good chemistry among the players it would seem. You don't hear guys trashing other players or their coaches around here. I think a lot of that has to do with the character guys Andy favors, and with the way he runs the ship. You keep family matters within the family, and we deal with it in house. Players have to respect and appreciate that example.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Ellis Hobbs was on Daily News Live the other night and said this is really a tight group and credits youngsters like Chaney and Coleman for practicing like they are starters all season which is why they are able to step in and step up.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Lindley > Hobbs IMO.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                X