X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch Haynesworth

Damn!

Redskins trade Albert Haynesworth
    The Washington Redskins have traded Albert Haynesworth to the New England Patriots in exchange for a fifth-round pick in 2013 according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Gotta say I'm glad he isn't coming here. He's a fat, lazy, p-o-s and no one - including Jim Washburn - can motivate someone who doesn't want to work. He made his money and seems content to sit around and doesn't appears to have any real passion for the game. Jim Washburn can't give him that passion or desire. It comes from within and Haynesworth doesn't appear to have it anymore. I don't need that attitude on this team.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I agree with Jukin but it just may be slight chance that joining a competent organization like the pats may change his attitude.

Comment

dont the patriots employ a 3 - 4 so isnt haynesworth back at nose tackle. cornfused unless the cheater is going to line him up at DE
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I wonder what the Pats have planned for him? They are an odd front team too. They usually have good luck with these types of players. I guess I'll hear all about it today on WEEI.

Comment

Hm, maybe this is the flip side of that draft-day deal the Eagles and Patriots did

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
              Hm, maybe this is the flip side of that draft-day deal the Eagles and Patriots did
              It would be kind of funny if the Pats then just flipped him to the Eagles for a 5th round pick slightly earlier in the draft than the one the Pats had. Haha.

Comment

redskinsblog with the 10 worst Haynesworth Redskins moments. Lying on the ground watching Vick run around was #2.

Comment

redskinsblog with the 10 worst Haynesworth Redskins moments. Lying on the ground watching Vick run around was #2.
                  Havent clicked over yet but I'm guessing only stomping on Gurode was worse?

That one play was so indicative of Haynesworth. So glad he's not coming here. We dodged a bullet folks.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    Havent clicked over yet but I'm guessing only stomping on Gurode was worse?
                    Gurode didn't even make the list. Most of them are off-field moments.

Comment

Andrew Brandt made the point... Redskins paid $35.6 million for Haynesworth for two years, and just 20 games. Patriots get him for $12.6 million for two years, none of which is guaranteed.

Guess the Patriots finally got a replacement for Seymour. And for a *2013* draft pick, which they will assuredly replace sometime during the 2012 draft. Only hope is that he decides he hates it there too (Patriots will cut him immediately if he tries though).
                      Last edited by FairOaks; 07-28-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

The big question up here is "what will he look like when he shows up"? I can't imagine that he was too motivated to get in shape knowing that he was probably returning to Washington.

Comment

I'd just like to point out that I would be scared to "scratch Haynesworth" especially depending on where the itch is located.

Comment

Boy, if this isn't ever damning with faint praise:

Albert Haynesworth trade is Mike Shanahan’s finest hour with Redskins

On the day players reported for training camp, the person in charge of Washington’s football operation made the best football move of his tenure.

Comment

He's had a great week for sure if you're anything but a Redskin's fan! First McNabb, now AH. Who's next. Want to make a great football move Shanny? Fire that kid of yours!

Comment

Working...
                              X