• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston even weaker.......

As some speculated........
    ///////////////////

Texans | D. Davis placed on IR
    Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:57:15 -0700

HoustonTexans.com reports the Houston Texans have placed RB Domanick Davis (knee) on Injured Reserve, ending his 2006 season.

Well that was a wasted 2nd round pick by me.

Comment

and fantasy players through out the world cringe...
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I had him last year and that was enough for me to avoid him at all costs this year!!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

J-Bird just posted that Houston also waived A. Smith,,, didn't they just sign him last year as a F/A? -- guess they are gonna go with youth at RB.

Guys but I like are chances in game one--- even more !

Comment

If that team wasn't so horrible, I would say Wali Lundi is gonna be a beast.

He sure made our team look stupid in high school football.

Comment

its ridiculous that yahoo doesnt update their autodraft thing, he's still like #14 overall
              Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Texans | Lundy to start opening day; Morency No. 2
                Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:09:04 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Houston Texans starting running back for the Sept. 10 season opener will be rookie RB Wali Lundy, a sixth-round draft choice. The backup is second-year RB Vernand Morency, a third-round pick in 2005 who logged only 46 carries in his rookie season. The Texans might be forced to scour the waiver wire this weekend in an attempt to add depth at the position after releasing veteran RB Antowain Smith.

Comment

They might be on the phone with Najeh's agent right now.

Comment

LMRAO........ well that sorta fits this topic........
                    ////////////////////////////////////

Texans | Team signs R. Dayne

Sun, 3 Sep 2006 16:07:33 -0700

Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports the Houston Texans have agreed to terms with free agent RB Ron Dayne (Broncos). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Comment

I'm telling you right now, that O-Line is much better than last year.

As is TE with Putzier.

Lundy and Morency have looked good in PS

Their O will test us. But their D will struggle.

24-17 is the kind of game I expect

Comment

We might have 12 sacks against the Texans. This should be a 14+ pint win.

Comment

Dawk, I know we disagree, as we wrote before--- this is a cake walk!

This team is going to make Houston pay for 6 and 10. For the disrespect in the media.

And with Davis out, I'm going with a 21 point win!

Comment

again, I know it is PS, but they have only allowed 4 sacks in 4 games. The running game and passing game have looked good.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/stats/HOU/2006/pre

I will not be overlooking this team. Non conference, road game, new talented head coach, new offensive talent.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                              If that team wasn't so horrible, I would say Wali Lundi is gonna be a beast.

He sure made our team look stupid in high school football.
                              I'm sure he had a lot to do with it, but I'll bet having Landolt and Adam Cooney blocking for him didn't help your DL. Those guys were manchilds. They called Cooney the beast. He was a HWT State Champ and Landolt was a high placer (got caught and pinned as the favorite). I watch Holy Cross with these guys. They looked like men among boys.

Lundy is good, as long as he doesn't get fumblitis.
                              Pedro

Comment

Working...
                              X