ANY QUESTIONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY QUESTIONS?

WOW................I owe the defense a major apology!!!! I had no faith in the D going into this game, and with the exception of M.Lewis' bonehead play at the end,BOY OH BOY, did they ever show up. ........I'd pay money to hear Merrill's call on Lito's pick...........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a different D with Lito in the game. It really allows JJ to be more aggresive.

If anyone can post Merrils call of that INT it would be fun to listen to it a few times this week

Comment

I got me some serious fantasy points from that D today. Howard was freaking huge. When was the last time a DE/Dt had that big of a game ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I honestly didn't think we could win this game with the injury situation. Soooo happy to have been wrong! Absolutely huge game from DL and the secondary did its job. Offense wasn't consistent, but a few huuuuge plays made it work. What a great win!
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Yet there were some who didn't think that the Howard pick up was that good a deal!!!!!!!!

Is there any position that he didn't play on the D line today????????

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
            Yet there were some who didn't think that the Howard pick up was that good a deal!!!!!!!!

Is there any position that he didn't play on the D line today????????
            The DL was stifling in the second half. My goodness, 7 sacks, 5 takeaways, and a TD. That was an awesome performance.

The secondary did a heck of a job, considering the injuries and the walking wounded that were out on the field. Things will only get better with the return of Rod Hood.

Comment

JJ called a tremendous game as well. the blitzes up the middle just wiped out bledsoe, really hurt his confidence.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman
                I got me some serious fantasy points from that D today. Howard was freaking huge. When was the last time a DE/Dt had that big of a game ?
                Me Too!
                http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
                X