There's no substitute for talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
    Mariota had a horrid year. 13 TD passes 15 ints The team scored 334 points or about 21 a game. I don’t think we’d be anywhere near ok.
    It must have been the year before that I was remembering Ross. He's definitely started to slide. That could be for a variety of reasons though. You know the kid has talent. I like the guy that we have a lot better though.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      It must have been the year before that I was remembering Ross. He's definitely started to slide. That could be for a variety of reasons though. You know the kid has talent. I like the guy that we have a lot better though.
      Absolutely. Anyone who gets drafted has talent. What they get out of it is the make or break.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I think Tennessee averaged over 30 ppg last year. Things probably would have turned out OK. Who knows? Howie's biggest home run is landing Douglas if you ask me.
        I totally agree. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that when Douglas left the Ravens started going down hill- Flacco’s over blown contract hurt too

Comment

Working...
        X