Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fucking Brain Surgeon( New CB Worley In Trouble)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at it as a Smith for Wallace trade, I like it. But it wasn’t. We made out much better but the kid decided being a punk was better than being a pro. It’s the NFL and this shit isn’t a rarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      If you look at it as a Smith for Wallace trade, I like it. But it wasn’t. We made out much better but the kid decided being a punk was better than being a pro. It’s the NFL and this shit isn’t a rarity.
      This!

Comment

I agree you can't stay status quo. I also can't say the moves are bad. And I don't believe that you can have everyone on the team be an angel. I just hope the birds take a moment to look at what they did and make sure it is in their best interest. Coming of the SB win is different than other years. Just make sure it doesn't go to your head.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
          It was Smith for Wallace AND 2.5 million in cap space which was either spent on Rodgers and Worrilow or on Ngata or put towards resigning Bradham. So either way its a good deal, getting Worley would have made it a great deal but there is one thing you can't ever measure and that is heart.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
          X