Hey vin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Sorry you are going through this brother. I am pretty much there with you. I currently have Viral Pneumonia from either the Flu or CV. After having it for over 1 week now, I was finally tested yesterday (when they removed age restrictions). They say it takes 3 days to get a CV test back. So, we don't know the results yet.

I am feeling much better though. Fever only tends to creep up a bit at night. Now, it is just a bad cough and restricted breathing.

Hope you recover soon !
    Get better soon my friend!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Just got my CV test results back today guys.....It's positive. I couldn't get tested for a while, because they were only testing those over 70 (I am 59). They finally dropped the restrictions 2 days ago.

With that said, I am definitely much better today as this is day 10 for me.

You old guys take (says another old guy).

Comment

Everyone stay healthy!
        Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Pliny, I’m sorry to hear you got this thing. Any idea how you caught it? Hopefully you are one of the 80% of people who have a mild case. Get better man!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Damn Pliny.... glad you are on the mend.

A buddy of mine from college and his wife got it on a vacation in the Bahamas. It was actually his company's incentive trip and a bunch of them got it.

He is locked in his house for 14 days. 48 years old and his wife is like 28... don't ask... seriously... but he is getting better. He said a few days were really rough like the worst case of flu ever. His wife blew right threw it.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

A buddy of mine from college and his wife got it on a vacation in the Bahamas. It was actually his company's incentive trip and a bunch of them got it.

He is locked in his house for 14 days. 48 years old and his wife is like 28... don't ask... seriously... but he is getting better. He said a few days were really rough like the worst case of flu ever. His wife blew right threw it.
              Funny thing. My wife is 19 years younger than me (59/40). I had moderately severe symptoms. My wife almost certainly has it. But, she has shown no symptoms at all after 10 days of quarantine.

I have had both the flu and pneumonia before. It felt like having both of those, but stretching it out over a longer period of time. There was a 5 day period where there was some concern. But, I am pretty much past that now I think.

Comment

Best wishes Pliny. Whatever the program stick with it
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

Hmmmm, Blew right threw it????

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Hmmmm, Blew right threw it????
                    that's a trooper
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Ha Ha... didn't mean that one but yeah that is funny. And yes, that helped her during the courting phase.

Funny story. He and I got married within 2 weeks of one another. He struggled through about 8-9 years of a quickly BS marriage with the most unhappy person any of us had ever met. We nicknamed her the funeral.

He met this gal while separated and VERY QUICKLY started living and eventually married her. Not gonna say where they met but it was a clothing removal establishment and she worked there.

5 years later they are happy as can be with 2 kids. It is really quite a story.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        that's a trooper
                        Hahahaha oh man. That whole exchange made me laugh.

Glad you’re good Pliny!

I finally got back to 90% and my spring allergies kicked in.

Comment

How are you guys doing? Vin are you back on your feet? Pliny, how are you feeling?
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                          X