Eagles vs Bears 9/28 GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eagles vs Bears 9/28 GDT

Others seemed too shaken for words. When Jose Reyes returned to his locker, he sat for a while with his head in his hands, staring down at the floor, his eyes watery.

"I'm not feeling good," Reyes said softly. "I didn't want to go home, bro'."

What a douchebag. Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinKolb4SB
      Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      4 shots at the endzone. Why not ONE play action pass? Just one?
      I was saying play action pass...

Anyhow, no Mcnabb is not on the top of the blame list, Reid is. Kicking a 50 yd FG in a windy field on 4th and 1, after a hideous 3rd and 1 call? No play action passes at the end? No use of Baskett almost the entire game...the low percentage slant to Avant on 3rd and goal? However, Mcnabb had a billion chances to get the ball in the end zone and needs to do better with the opportunities given, last drive aside..

We had no business losing to this bad of a team.
      I'd say the playcall to Bucky was fine except for the fact that we had a TE in the game who is absolutely spineless. He's got to get cut tomorrow. How can they put that piece of shit on the field.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I wish I could get the NY stations. Maybe listening to WFAN online will help.

I hate Jose Reyes. He's such a douche.

Comment

the TE missed a block, yes, but still didn't like the call, nor the previous one, although it was Buckhalter who leaped to soon. Short yardage plunges have been a problem the past several years. That's why we all clamored for a big back.

The other turning point was Reid's decision to try a 50 yard FG on 3d and 1 at the 34. They got a turnover basically went 4 plays and out, giving the ball back to the Bears, who then marched the short field to a go ahead td.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt until Westbrook, Andrews and Curtis return. But still Reid needs to reflect long and hard about his game management. I wonder what McNabb would have called on the last two goal line plays??
          Sonny J

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyj
            the TE missed a block, yes, but still didn't like the call, nor the previous one, although it was Buckhalter who leaped to soon. Short yardage plunges have been a problem the past several years. That's why we all clamored for a big back.

The other turning point was Reid's decision to try a 50 yard FG on 3d and 1 at the 34. They got a turnover basically went 4 plays and out, giving the ball back to the Bears, who then marched the short field to a go ahead td.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt until Westbrook, Andrews and Curtis return. But still Reid needs to reflect long and hard about his game management. I wonder what McNabb would have called on the last two goal line plays??
            I can't disagree with anything that you say.

Unlike others I don't think the Bears are that bad. I didn't think we would go into Chicago and blow them away. I'm not saying they are great but you will have a very hard time beating anyone when your best WR, TE, OL and RB are on the shelf. McNabb can only do so much. As big as he is I just can't understand why we don't run the QB sneak much.

BTW, I am not using the injuries as an excuse. Great teams find ways to win games like this.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

[quote=nyc_eagle][quote="balto-eaglefan":496ca]
              Originally posted by "nyc_eagle":496ca
              know what's making me feel better? Watching the New York sports stations bash the Mets. It's fucking great.
              The 7-Eleven near where I work sells the NY Post. I might have to check that out.[/quote:496ca]

Highly recommend it. Just saw Wright on the verge of tears. Amazing.[/quote:496ca]

I bought both the New York Daily News and New York Post today. Both were great (especially the Daily News). Of course, both were even better last year the day after the season ended (and even the New York Times was great last year too).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X