Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, we are picking number two.

Official.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

1st 3Rd and 4th rder plussh next years 1st, etc. Wowsa. 2016
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

If Wentz or Goff does not turn out to be McNabb, we have overpaid
      I really hope they are that good

Comment

Wow just wow, We gave up 1, 3, 4th this year, 1, and 2nd in 2018 we get back a 4th next year. Sorry Howie this is WAY too much.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

What does this tell the locker room that a guy like Bradford gets big money. Then Daniel gets big money and yet there are STILL drafting a QB? I just don't get it? Why not trade Bradford now. Of course they could shock us all and draft Ramsey or Tunstil........

Comment

Friekin moron.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Wow. I sure hope this kid is worth what we paid. One thing is sure, if this QB turns out to be average, Howie will be gone with him. For the Howie haters, (I'm talking to you 60!) this may be a cheap price to pay to dump him.
              Last edited by Jukin; 04-20-2016, 03:11 PM.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Well Lurie is getting his franchise QB he has been talking about. But the price is so high, these type moves really never work out.

Comment

If we get our franchise QB it is worth it. That's the only way you this makes sense. They must love both Goff and Wentz. I hope the Rams take Goff.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                    Well Lurie is getting his franchise QB he has been talking about. But the price is so high, these type moves really never work out.

They never work out. Unless they can dump Bradford for a good deal this truly doesn't make sense. It's all about the draft. This is a fail unless something else is up.

Comment

Can I say that I HATE this. We have a limited OL, a limited running game and a team lacking in depth, yet we leverage this year and, effectively, next to get a potential starting QB. I would have preferred to draft the trenches and make sure we build a solid team while finding a game manager type of guy.

The only positive is that Sam is probably gone, we will have the new kid on a rookie deal, keep Daniels as a back up and, hopefully, use some of that cash to sign Cox. Can we trade Sam to get back into the early rounds of this draft? Denver?

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                        They never work out. Unless they can dump Bradford for a good deal this truly doesn't make sense. It's all about the draft. This is a fail unless something else is up.
                        The Bradford part of it is the interesting part. If they keep him this year and he plays well, they probably can recoup their 1st rounder in 2017 by trading Bradford or maybe something like 2 2nd round picks. If that happens then maybe it makes sense.

Comment

Just listening to the presser, Howie stated emphatically that Sam is the starting qb next season. Hating this........

Comment

The one thing Howie said that is right, the next few years do not look good for QB's in the draft. If Sammie Sleeves plays well this year he is going to be a heckuva a trade chip in 2017. It may end up costing a lot less and will end up having a QB a lot longer.

I call it now that I want Wentz, but like Goff. I think Wentz will be a top 10 QB for a long time in the NFL, He needs to sit an learn this year which is fine.

Comment

We are betting the farm that Wentz is going to be a franchise guy. You don't give away two starting player, plus all of those picks for anything less. I'll give credit....takes balls to push all of your chips to the middle of the table like that. I don't see it as being terribly responsibe.......actually, it sounds like something that the Chippah would have done!

Comment

Working...
                              X