X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffery Signed/Extended

Eagles sign Jeffery to 4-year deal worth reported $52M
    https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1415014

Great move and signifcantly less than I expected he would cost. Howie getting it done!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
        Eagles sign Jeffery to 4-year deal worth reported $52M
        https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1415014
        Awesome!!! There's no BS with this kid. He said he loves Philly and he meant it!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Love this move & he obviously likes it in Philly. Always helps when Wentz is your QB. Well Done Howie!
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Howie is an NFL God right now. Everything he touches turns to gold.

Comment

There you go. Sounds like a pretty reasonable number but will have to see the final package. Don't think anyone can beat Howie up on this. So, the birds have one or two or maybe three of their starters not signed for next year. And I won't be surprised if they don't make a play for Blount. I think they can live without him.
              Yep-- good move.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Excellent Move, numbers aside the guy is a very good football player who the QB is gaining a repoir with. All hail Howie for getting this one done ��
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Good deal for all 3 sides--- Alshon, The Eagles and us fans.

Very reasonable and the only downside would be injury (as he is prone to do sometimes).

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Good deal for all 3 sides--- Alshon, The Eagles and us fans.

Very reasonable and the only downside would be injury (as he is prone to do sometimes).

That's probably why he signed seeing as though he's been limping around for 3 weeks. Let's just hope that he holds up.

Comment

Production breakdown makes a case Eagles overpaid?

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...rison-bears-sc

Comment

I like it. Gotta lock guys upon the window before the rookie deal is up.

Comment

They may have overpaid a bit in today's market, which I would argue, but let's see what the upcoming FA class gets, and then take a look at the numbers again.

I'm just glad they got the guy signed. In my mind, he's close enough to a #1 WR, and we all know just how hard it is to get a guy like that.

Comment

That's certainly eye opening. Have to wonder why Howie & Co would waste that kind of contract when someone like Pinkston is probably still available.

Not a contract genius but I do know people bitched pretty hard about the Eagle receivers. Now they signed a guy who actually CATCHES THE DAMN BALL and BGN is going to bitch about the cost of the contract.
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

The problem I have with that article is that while it acknowledges the impact Jeffrey has on defenses it doesn’t actually accept that they are real. Look at how teams play us this year vs. last year and keep in mind that we traded away our top receiver from last year. It ain’t Torrey Smith the they are defending! Simply put, IMM Alshon forces them to focus on him or they give him 1 on 1 matchups. The example BGN showed on his TD was dismissed as a scheme success rather than a player success. Put Jeffrey in a 1 on 1 and more often than not he comes out on top. That is a player win with scheme causing the mismatch. I like the deal and think it will be seen as a steal in the next couple of years.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X