Jason Kelce - WTF???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Kelce - WTF???

There is no other way of looking at it - Jason Kelce has been horrible this season. Besides the bad snaps, he has been penalized 9 times in 9 games. Last season, he was penalized only 6 times in 16 games. What the hell!!?? He has probably been our worst under-performer this year.

See ==>>> http://www.pro-football-reference.co...a00/penalties/
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

He's just another example of the curse. All kinds of ability who just shits the bed when he puts on an Eagle uniform.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

How many threads could we have that are the same as this one?

DeMarco Murray: WTF?
      Mark Sanchez: WTF?
      Miles Austin: WTF?
      Malcom Jenkins (yesterday): WTF?
      etc . . .

When it's more than half your team, it hasn't been a good year.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

He is a product of what is to his left and right. he was more familiar with Herremans and Mathis and they are better communicators and played with more consistency. Yes, he has underperformed, but he is also a product of the five guys who share the responsibilities.

Comment

Kelce must have benefited from Herremans and Mathis over the last couple years, cuz he has regressed more than anyone on this team. He has been terrible!

I'm kind of sick of him saying "that was the worst game of my career" over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
            He is a product of what is to his left and right. he was more familiar with Herremans and Mathis and they are better communicators and played with more consistency. Yes, he has underperformed, but he is also a product of the five guys who share the responsibilities.
            I was thinking the same.

Perhaps he isn't as good as he is thought to be. Or he's trying to compensate for the OGs shortcomings.

Comment

I'm sure Suh deciding that he actually wanted to play yesterday had a lot to do with it. He's made a lot of guys look bad over his career. He's taken most of the season off, but not yesterday.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Re: Suh. That's true, E60.

Not to take away from Kelce's attributes, but I have to admit that I was concerned that Suh would push Kelce around, simply because of Suh's size/speed/demeanor.

I also tend to think that in this scheme, the sum of Mathis'/Kelce's/Herremans' abilities is greater than that of Tobin/Kelce/Gardner.

Maybe I should start looking for info on FA OL this offseason already. I don't think the solution is on the roster. That 2nd Rd pick in the Bradford trade looms large, so I don't know if they would draft one unless it's with the high 3rd Rd pick from the Lions.

Comment

Our line is bad on the interior so we can't use Kelce where he is at his best which is out pulling and blocking down the field. Kelce problem is he is too small to play up against 350lb tackles like Suh. On one play Suh just put his arm under Kelces armpit and lifted him and threw him to the side. Just not big enough.
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

blocking is only one issue. The bad shotgun snaps have to stop. Since we are in shotgun over 90% of the time. Sanchez saved his ass one time. Kelley pounced on one another

Comment

It's also amazing (for the very short amount of time we run the ball from under center ) how good our line looks, and how good our RB's are. I can't find the numbers anywhere, but by eyesight it's remarkable.

Comment

Working...
                      X