Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Sproles Lasted 1 Practice

Won't play this week. His hammy yet again
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Won't play this week. His hammy yet again
    Aw Shit.That Carter move looks much bigger now along with Adams going back to the #3 spot isn't the best news either. Clement's leg injury would sure help things if he recovered some from the extra time off.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I thought Tate could also return kicks?

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
        I thought Tate could also return kicks?
        I sure hope that he does punts too. I'd hate to put Clement back there again. That was a disaster.

Comment

To me you can't count on Sproles for anything this year. Move on. If he gets some miraculous recovery maybe take a look but I move on
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            To me you can't count on Sproles for anything this year. Move on. If he gets some miraculous recovery maybe take a look but I move on
            Aagree ND. Use the roster spot elsewhere. If he's not 100% he's not the type of player that will help you anyway. Great locker room presence. Maybe they could work something out along those lines?

Comment

They should just IR Sproles and get a back in here with fresh legs. As far as returners, Gibson was a very good returner in college, Agholor was to. Tate has been a punt returner in this league. Clement has returned kicks before. In other words we have options.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that we will Nelson back returning punts tomorrow.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

OT Carson's HS

Wentz' HS Century Patriots were in the state championship game. Down all game to their rivals. Losing 21-10 coach went for two after a TD but missed conversion so it is 21-16. Just over a minute left in 4th Qtr and they get the ball back and move it about 50 yards downfield. With one second on clock it is 4th and goal from the 2 yard line. What do they run but the PHILLY Special and the kid dropped the ball in the end zone. Oh so close.
                  Evidently Wentz was watching because they were talking about his tweets minutes after the game ended. Wonder if he helped his old coach

Ooops; sorry. this was supposed to be a OT thread. Can't seem to change that now
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Wentz' HS Century Patriots were in the state championship game. Down all game to their rivals. Losing 21-10 coach went for two after a TD but missed conversion so it is 21-16. Just over a minute left in 4th Qtr and they get the ball back and move it about 50 yards downfield. With one second on clock it is 4th and goal from the 2 yard line. What do they run but the PHILLY Special and the kid dropped the ball in the end zone. Oh so close.
                    Evidently Wentz was watching because they were talking about his tweets minutes after the game ended. Wonder if he helped his old coach

Ooops; sorry. this was supposed to be a OT thread. Can't seem to change that now
                    Great story! Love that stuff.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

The Eagles are reporting Sproles will miss several games.

Comment

Poor kid must feel horrible.

As a side note I've been there. We had a great basketball team my senior year in high school and I got fouled at the buzzer on a rebound going for a layup. The other coach calls TO to ice me. He sure did because I blew both of them and felt like shit.

Anyway the game went to OT and we blew them away but after the game the team was still pissed off at me. It was our first Friday night home game in about a month and were going to be home with no bus ride home for a change instead of 10:30 like we had been. We all had dates that night and we were all horny bastards that we were late for and curfews to be back home early! True story.

Comment

Working...
                        X