The truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth

We're down to the JV team in the defensive backfield and have exactly one DT and zero RBs. We've got PS players and guys off the street starting. The team is decimated with injuries. The Cowboys would have blown us out if they didn't have so many penalties that called plays back or false starts. Time to face reality fellas. It's just not happening this year. Wentz and the receivers looked terrific though. Wentz stopped the fumbles and even hung onto a couple that anybody else would have fumbled. Somebody here said that he fixes problems when he has one and he was right. Nice call there.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Very well put 60. Can't agree more.

Comment

Injuries and a lack of interest have crippled this team. Separate the what from the chaff and roll next year because the core is very good.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Injuries are a part of the game. Cowboys had injuries and still found a way. Wentz is playing well but he looks to Ertz and jeffery and that's it. Need to spread the ball more. Could be playcalling! LBs took the year off. They look like they are sitting beside Le'veon Bell! DBs have been bad but a lot of that seems to be scheme. I really dont know if these guys can play.

Comment

Working...
        X