Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep, I don't care who you are that is funny
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
      we have 2 bald eagles in one of our quarries . I made a comment that I haven't seen them in a while. One of my guys rather quickly stated " Chip traded them." Sorry, thought that it was funny.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Fucking nova lets me down every time.

Comment

• Just want to give a shout out....to anyone with access to Netflix. Bloodline is a pretty awesome friggin show, IMO. I'm hooked, five episodes in so far.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Man Shoots Himself at Universal Studios Theme Park in California.

Tragic enough, but I couldn't help but note the irony in the fact that he did it in front of the 'Despicable Me' ride. Guess he must've really felt that way about himself. Which is even sadder IMO.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...ios/ar-AAapu8O

Comment

• Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
              Man Shoots Himself at Universal Studios Theme Park in California.

Tragic enough, but I couldn't help but note the irony in the fact that he did it in front of the 'Despicable Me' ride. Guess he must've really felt that way about himself. Which is even sadder IMO.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...ios/ar-AAapu8O

man fuck this guy. Thankfully he only shot himself and didn't feel the need to go out in a blaze of glory. But seriously, fuck him for being selfish.

Comment

• Heading for the Red Rock this morning.....
                Attached Files
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                  Heading for the Red Rock this morning.....
                  very cool, enjoy
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• haha

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I rarely agree with anything coming out o Dallas but.......this is close to where I'm at..

ob Sturm of The Dallas Morning News doesn’t understand any of the moves Kelly has made so far, including the Tim Tebow signing:

I still have no feel for the [Sam] Bradford situation which I assume we are still waiting to see if anything happens in the draft. Then, what do they do with their first pick? Corner? Wide Receiver? Trade everything for [Marcus] Mariota? They have really confused all observers this offseason and also acquired players rehabbing ACL injuries. If he pulls this off and wins big, I will have to concede he is special. Right now, I think he is a mess that has fooled most of the NFL media into thinking he has everything all figured out. I have long said his undoing will be when he gets full personnel control, because that is the fatal flaw of so many coaches. Almost none of them are as successful at “buying the groceries” as they think they can be. Kelly, with no personnel background whatsoever, is betting on himself heavily and sending his accomplished players away. It is a fascinating storyline for sure.

Comment

• I agree with some and disagree with some.

Didn't Dullass just lose perhaps their biggest named player--- to us?

I agree I don't know how this will work, but to ASSUME Chip is a "MESS" right now is really stupid. While there are still some questions( Bradford's health, plus a few other guys) none of us, including Strom, has nearly the info that Chip has access to. We also don't know what Chip's actual plan is----- so he thinks it must fail?

This is one of those --- to be determined things..... no one knows ANYTHING just yet.

Comment

• I agree. If this works he will be lauded as the great thinker of his time. If it fails he will be chastised as another successful college guy who can't coach in the NFL. I thought I had an idea of what he was doing but I have since given that up
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

• He may crash and burn, but at least he's bold. He's definitely got guts.

He's either going to win big, or crash like the Hindenburg. There's not going to be any in between.

Comment

• The "bold move" that has dropped everyone's jaw was trading one hurt QB for another. We're doomed!
                              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• 60, the dismissal of our three most talented offensive weapons has been what has dropped MY jaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X