Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you most interested in seeing in this game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you most interested in seeing in this game ?

so many storylines
    Bradford
    70.00%
    Linebackers
    0.00%
    DBs
    30.00%
    RBs
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

It's hard to evaluate anybody other than skill position people in the preseason. You really don't know how good the people are that players are going up against. I'll be most interested in offensive wrs and QBs, particularly Bradford.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I keep hearing how great the arm is and the beauties he's throwing out there. I wanna see 1 drive worth of dimes from Sam . Then get him off the field
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yep, all of the above interest me, and I am really interested to see how the secondary shakes out, but if you don't have a QB, you don't have a shot. Bradford, easy choice.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Bradford.
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Bradford, but he's going to play what, one series? So I'll probably say DBs more since I'm also interested in the depth we have there. Would be interested in Alonso but he may not be back from the concussion. RBs will be interesting as well but also not sure once the starting OL leaves the game. Marcus Smith might be someone to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
              Bradford, but he's going to play what, one series? So I'll probably say DBs more since I'm also interested in the depth we have there. Would be interested in Alonso but he may not be back from the concussion. RBs will be interesting as well but also not sure once the starting OL leaves the game. Marcus Smith might be someone to watch.
              Man, they may give Kiko the whole preseason off! I'd consider it, but I know that's not how Chip or the NFL operates. If you're cleared you play! DBs are interesting too, but personally I include them in "skill position " players so I agree. And even ribs don't mean a hell of a lot as the Birds had a guy last year who lit it up and got cut anyway because he was small. I think that he ended up in Jacksonville for awhile anyway.

Comment

just an OT thing. I heard a talking head saying the Texans were in a pinch at RB but they have a guy they picked up from the Eagles who they think may be a starting caliber guy. Name--Chris Polk
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                  just an OT thing. I heard a talking head saying the Texans were in a pinch at RB but they have a guy they picked up from the Eagles who they think may be a starting caliber guy. Name--Chris Polk
                  There was never any question about his ability ND. He's never healthy. If they think Foster gets hurt a lot, wait until they get a dose of Polk!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    There was never any question about his ability ND. He's never healthy. If they think Foster gets hurt a lot, wait until they get a dose of Polk!
                    I was pissed they let him walk. I wish him the best. I hope he takes the starting gig and has a hell of a season.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      I was pissed they let him walk. I wish him the best. I hope he takes the starting gig and has a hell of a season.
                      I hope so too, but if he does it will be his first since he entered college. That's why we got him in round 7 to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        I hope so too, but if he does it will be his first since he entered college. That's why we got him in round 7 to begin with.
                        Polk was a UDFA. Bryce Brown was the 7th rounder.

Sounded like Polk wanted out after he was going to be the obvious 3rd stringer, and Kelly obliged. And he may well have found himself a better opportunity. I hope he does well, and we don't miss him.

Comment

Yea I really don't see us missing him with the backs they have on the team today. It just struck me that the talking head (apologize that I don't recall which one) was on about how good he thought Polk could be given the right situation and thought the Texans was the right situation.
                          I liked him. I liked Brown too in situations; but I'm not sure I would want to go into the season with either one being my #1 back.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

No Bradford, Ertz, or DeMarco for this game. All out.

Comment

I wonder if Bradford is out because Chip doesn't trust the Oline much?

Comment

Working...
                              X