Surprise FA target for Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
    It sure seemed like the shit was happening to him more than anyone else on the team that's for sure, that's why I think he's a safety in the future.
    If guys were just blowing by him I'd be worried. He makes a lot of plays and is a good corner. The Green Goblin is a gamer.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      If guys were just blowing by him I'd be worried. He makes a lot of plays and is a good corner. The Green Goblin is a gamer.
      You like him at cb I like him at S I guess we'll find out soon enough where the Eagles coaches like him at. I think he gets beat way too often on those double moves and that's bad news for a cb.
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

It's going to make for some interesting competition at training camp.

Comment

You like him at cb I like him at S I guess we'll find out soon enough where the Eagles coaches like him at. I think he gets beat way too often on those double moves and that's bad news for a cb.

He's a good hitter and would probably make a good safety too. BTW, what corner doesn't have trouble with double moves? If that's your only reason I think that you're being way too hard on him.

Comment

He's a good hitter and would probably make a good safety too. BTW, what corner doesn't have trouble with double moves? If that's your only reason I think that you're being way too hard on him.
            I think he plays too undisciplined for a cb, I found myself saying that way too many times this year watching the games. He's a big hitter and does make nice plays but the mistakes IMO outweighed the good plays.

Comment

I think he plays too undisciplined for a cb, I found myself saying that way too many times this year watching the games. He's a big hitter and does make nice plays but the mistakes IMO outweighed the good plays.
              Getting a young starting caliber cb to move to safety is going to be tough. You make twice as much money at cb.

Comment

Getting a young starting caliber cb to move to safety is going to be tough. You make twice as much money at cb.
                Just sit him down in front of a monitor and show him all the guys that blew by him when he bit on double moves and that might make it easier.

Comment

Working...
                X