Barkley is a stud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barkley is a stud

29 reps, 41" vertical , 4.41 forty and cutting on a dime. I hope he goes before the Giants pick
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

He's the best college player I've ever seen play in person for sure.
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

He's the real deal for sure, and I'm going to hate, HATE it if the f'ing Giants draft him. Which is probably what is going to happen.

I swear though, if I were Cleveland, I'd take him #1 and grab Mayfield with #4.

Comment

I would love to see Sony Michel in an Eagle uniform. He's a homerun hitter.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

there are a bunch of skilled backs
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            there are a bunch of skilled backs
            Michel can fly and that sets him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I would love to see Sony Michel in an Eagle uniform. He's a homerun hitter.
              I doubt the Eagles are going to use a pick before rd 3 on a rb.
              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                I doubt the Eagles are going to use a pick before rd 3 on a rb.
                I don't think that we'll get him either but it would be nice. The Scarbrough kid from Bama is a horse and is projected in the 3rd or 4th and is a lot like Blount.

Comment

Wow!!

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  29 reps, 41" vertical , 4.41 forty and cutting on a dime. I hope he goes before the Giants pick

NFL Research

@NFLResearch
                  Penn State RB Saquon Barkley at 2018 Combine:

- Stronger than Joe Thomas
                  - Quicker than DeSean Jackson
                  - Faster than Devin Hester
                  - Jumps higher than Julio Jones@PennStateFball

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                    He's the real deal for sure, and I'm going to hate, HATE it if the f'ing Giants draft him. Which is probably what is going to happen.

I swear though, if I were Cleveland, I'd take him #1 and grab Mayfield with #4.
                    That is EXACTLY how I feel. If I'm the GM in Cleveland I would take this Kid in a Heartbeat & then take a QB at #4. The LAST thing I want to see is Barkley end up with the Vagiants because team him up with Beckham & Eli becomes a much better QB.
                    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

NFL Research

@NFLResearch
                      Penn State RB Saquon Barkley at 2018 Combine:

- Stronger than Joe Thomas
                      - Quicker than DeSean Jackson
                      - Faster than Devin Hester
                      - Jumps higher than Julio Jones@PennStateFball
                      But how does he compare to Mamula?
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Cleveland has a QB who got better late in the season. He lost Coleman for a big chunk of the season and only got Gordon at the tail end. He had shit for weapons till after week 10. I would draft Barkley and go line (both) and defense. In 2 years they could be in the playoffs and stay there for the long haul. With all the picks they have, they are in a unique position. The could have the majority of their team on their first contracts.

Comment

I feel bad for RB #2 , I think he's from Arizona St. He gets up there and the cameras were already on RB#3.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            But how does he compare to Mamula?
                            I'd take another Mamula anyday. He got way too much shit when he was here. He was the only pass rusher that we had and his teammates did nothing to help him.

Comment

I'd take another Mamula anyday. He got way too much shit when he was here. He was the only pass rusher that we had and his teammates did nothing to help him.
                              Who did you mean? Jon Harris?

Comment

Working...
                              X