Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody outside of us seems to believe in us

check out the latest NFL.com poll

Which one of these NFC teams looks to have the biggest improvement in 2006?

50%Arizona

19%New Orleans

13%Philadelphia

11%Green Bay

6%Detroit

Total Votes: 85283

The two teams ahead of us added QBs. That is all people think a team needs to improve. Never mind that we added McNabb (because he didn't really play all of last year, even when he was in there).
    "Luck is the residue of design"
    -Branch Rickey

Comment

Arizona didn't add a quarterback.

Comment

We are a dilema for most of these guys. All we see is a quiet confident determination with team unity and all these guys coming back from injuries. This eagles team is almost a little scary for us fans especially on defense, while the rest of the NFL can't wait to pronounce us dead.
        That 6-10 season may have been the best thing to happen to us. We're not gonna get all puffed up over ourselves without earning it.

Comment

Arizona added a QB in the draft.
          "Luck is the residue of design"
          -Branch Rickey

Comment

Nobody outside of us believes in us....

I like it that way.

Flyin under the radar all the way to a championship.

C'mon fellas, you know in your heart that if we were ever going to win one, we'd never do it as front runners. We've always been our best with our backs a bit to the wall...

Comment

Every freakin year Arizona is supposed to be an improved team.

I will believe it when I actually see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Striar
                Arizona added a QB in the draft.
                Who'd they draft? Anyone famous? Um yeah, so I'm an idiot. Still, they didn't add a quarterback that does much to improve the team this year.

Comment

The only problem I have with flying under the radar is the lack of recognition on TV. I luv seeing our guyz praised on TV. I luv hearing people say, "Jesus, where da hell did that guy come from.....he packs a wallop!!??"

But , on the flip side, the lack of respect allows us to relax more after a tough loss, since we weren't expected to win anyway. And UPSETTING Dullass and FOreskins is better than beating them when they are nobodies...........like the past several years.
                  Pedro

Comment

Under the radar? Cool deal. If the NFC East is better, then I like the idea of other teams realizing that we've turned over the roster, it's a level playing field (at least) and they're in a fight, and thinking, "Oh, dammit.........."
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Arizona's big offseason improvement this season was adding Edgerrin James, not a QB.

Anyway, I'm not getting worked up about this because A) I don't care if we get respect from the media at large and B) these polls are worth less than the energy it takes to click on them.
                      The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleIggle
                        Anyway, I'm not getting worked up about this because A) I don't care if we get respect from the media at large and B) these polls are worth less than the energy it takes to click on them.
                        Well technically, this would be respect from fans, not the media. If anything, the media giving the Eagles credit by including them in the poll as a likely candidate to improve.

Comment

This is the start of a great story which will live in the annals of Eagles history for thousands of years.

Off the radar is where we want to be. But, make no mistake, none of our opponents are going to look past us.

Comment

Working...
                          X