Is It Just Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    He can't play like normal, if he does we lose. He's got to get his head out of his ass and make quick reads and hit the off balance throws that you know that he's going to make. As EB said they are coming after us and him and he sure as shit had better be ready and so does Kelce making calls. They are going to treat Foles like a rookie and he has to show them that he can handle it. He's got the ability to do that, he's capable. He's just got to do it!
    I'm not talking the last 2 weeks Nick, that's not normal. I'm talking old Nick, 18-25 250 2 tds and 0 or 1 int. If we run the ball it's all we need of him. Game management
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I'm not talking the last 2 weeks Nick, that's not normal. I'm talking old Nick, 18-25 250 2 tds and 0 or 1 int. If we run the ball it's all we need of him. Game management
      To tell you the truth, I don't' think that we're going to be able to run. Atlanta will take that away. Nick has to beat them. I know that you like to watch film like I do. Look at Atlanta's defense. They will have 8 in the box on every play crowding the LOS. There's no room.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        To tell you the truth, I don't' think that we're going to be able to run. Atlanta will take that away. Nick has to beat them. I know that you like to watch film like I do. Look at Atlanta's defense. They will have 8 in the box on every play crowding the LOS. There's no room.
        We have to be balanced no doubt. If we complete some passes early and get some first downs, we’ll be able to run. I like the matchup of our road grading OL vs their speed on D. Just like the Dallas game.
        I wouldn’t be surprised to see us go up tempo and use that to help our oline get the running game going.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

It's going to be windy, and the temp is going to be dropping like a stone.

Comment

channel 10 meteorologist just said 29 at kickoff and 25 in the 4th. 15-25mph winds
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

channel 10 meteorologist just said 29 at kickoff and 25 in the 4th. 15-25mph winds
              Could be a repeat of the Raiders game.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

There’s no doubt Nick was not good the last 2 games. What I don’t hear mentioned was neither of the opposing QBs played well either. Go back and look at some of the floaters Carr threw. No doubt the weather was a big factor. And it certainly looks to be big again today. Hopefully the brain trust has game planned for it.

Comment

Just want to pass along, I am 90 miles from the Link and it is windy as fuck. The kind of wind that woke my ass up this morning . Waiting to see Dorothy skipping down the road any minute.

Comment

Just want to pass along, I am 90 miles from the Link and it is windy as fuck. The kind of wind that woke my ass up this morning . Waiting to see Dorothy skipping down the road any minute.
                    Well that explains the witch on the bike I saw earlier!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

She's probably still in bed getting a tin injection.

Comment

Who has the better running game? Step up Ajayi!!

Comment

Windy as all hell up here too MM. I think that under 41 for a total is a lock today. We need some weird scores like a blocked punt or fumble recovery TD today.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                          X