No announcement yet.

Female actress your a fan of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always had a thing for Laura San Giacamo,don't know why,but she has a special place in my left hand

Last edited by musicman; 05-21-2011, 09:16 PM.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Mira

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

back in the 90's Miss Wuhrer was one of the hottest/sluttiest babes in all the B movies

Comment

I know she's not looking this good anymore cuz she's dead,but I'm sure quite a few of us had a Farrah poster in our rooms

Comment

Big nose and man jaw fwiw.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Mila Kunis

Rachel Bilson

Comment

i LOVE Mila Kunis. She's like a younger less weird version of Angelina Jolie.

Comment

Brooklyn Decker - technically an actress, she was in that gawd awful adam sandler movie

Vanessa Marcil, soap actress, couple seasons on NBC's Las Vegas

Comment

Does anyone know Piper Perabo....WOW
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      Does anyone know Piper Perabo....WOW
                      I've only seen her in 2 movies, but she is a hottie.

Coyote Ugly and another one I don't remember the name where she is a lesbian at some upscale boarding school.

Comment

A newbie,Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones........

Last edited by musicman; 06-05-2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Michelle Monaghan - no, shes not the one that had Tom Bradys kid.

Comment

Anyone see Kate Uptons recent runway shots? Can anyone say meatbomb?

Comment

This is who I have been daydreaming about lately. She's all growed up since she got her start in that movie "Thirteen". Extra bonus: She seems like a really smart and cool chicka.

Comment

You know she actually wrote (or at least cowrote) that movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X