Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We have a great deal to be thankful for in my house. My Mom had a series of mini strokes a few months ago, but thankfully she has made a full recovery. Everyone in our home is doing well and is extremely blessed. And locally we have a shiny new Lombardi trophy to be thankful for as well!

Wishing each of you a very happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Happy thanksgiving all!

Comment

I am thankful for my family. I spent the day with 5 fantastic grandkids and my wife and my 3 kids and their spouses. We ate so much quality food and enjoyed good conversation.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
      X