Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock the world (it’s what we do best) GDT v Cowboys

E!!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!

Today is our 51st Anniversary and we'll be out for dinner during the game.
    I don't plan to tell Gail that the Eagles are on or she will insist we change our dinner plans so I can watch the game. (She's known as "The Saint". My sobriquet among our friends refers to a being who loiters at a MUCH lower altitude.)

Maybe I'll feel different come game time but the way I feel right now, I don't care. Seeing the Birds lose to the Swine will be bad enough. Listening to Buck and Aikman suck on Dallas will simply be more than I can bear.

This will be the first Eagles game in my lifetime that I have voluntarily passed on.
    Last edited by tinopuno; 12-09-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

G!!!!!

I think we have a good shot.

Comment

G!

Maybe missing the game will be "just your luck that we win"!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

L!!!!
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

E!!!!!

Birds Gonna Fly
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Eagles!!

Tino. That’s more import and Comgrats. She sounds like quite a lady
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                Eagles!!

Tino. That’s more import and Comgrats. She sounds like quite a lady

More than I deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  More than I deserve.
                  Congratulations Tino! Enjoy your big day.

Jernigan is out again. I have a feeling Zeke is going to go off, so you’re making a wise decision.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

That non-fumble call is a load of shit. No Dallas players around the ball and the Eagles walk asay with it but somehow its a questionable recovery? Fuck this!!!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I’m in late but wow total screw job on that first play. Damn.

Comment

I usually don’t bitch much about calls, but that KO fumble was one of the worst ever and certainly COULD change the whole course of the game.

Comment

I am really starting to think that the fix is in on this game. The Elliott reception was a jone. It wasn’t even close to being a catch but somehow Dallas gets it? WTF is going on today?

Comment

I am really starting to think that the fix is in on this game. The Elliott reception was a jone. It wasn’t even close to being a catch but somehow Dallas gets it? WTF is going on today?

Comment

D still stinks!

Comment

Working...
                              X