Jordan Hicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Hicks

I'm surprised it's been overlooked how welcome back he is. He was pretty much all over the field last night.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Nigel and Hicks are going to be special. Gerry gets himself in traffic, I hope he fixes that, he has some athletic talent
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      Nigel and Hicks are going to be special. Gerry gets himself in traffic, I hope he fixes that, he has some athletic talent
      I thought that Hill had a good accounting of himself. He did a terrific job on the goal line stuff on 4th down in the first period.

Comment

I thought both Gerry and G-Hill played pretty well. Not first line guys but weren't a detriment

Hicks really has potential to be a good MLB. Don't know that he will be great but we will be happy we have him.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Hicks makes our defense elite but he's injury-prone. He's Schwartz' on field play caller. He looked rusty against the Falcons but I anticipate him being in top form by week 3.

Comment

Hicks - has always been top notch. Just needs to stay healthy.

Grugier-Hill was instrumental on the 4th and goal stop early in the game.

Comment

I like Hill period. He looked like a legit LB in my eyes Thursday night. As for Hick's health, it is what it is. If he gives us 14 games this year I'm really happy. The only position I worry about is DT because we have Cox and a bunch of also rans there. Ngata looked good on a couple of plays but he only got 17 snaps. Think about that. Cox got 5 plays off out of 72. I know that he gets paid to play but he's got to get more of a break than that or he's just not going to be as productive as last year.

Comment

Working...
              X