Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GOAT sends the guy a stinkin football-What a guy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GOAT sends the guy a stinkin football-What a guy!!

Big fuckin deal. Why don't you send the kid a car you cheap bastard.

Tom Brady reacts to fan saving his jersey from California fires
    ByTYLER SULLIVAN Nov 30, 4:07 PM
    x
    Tom Brady fans are a passionate bunch.

One of the latest examples of that occurred during the California wildfires that are still ravishing through the state and destroying countless homes in their path. On Thursday night, Brady posted a story on his Instagram page highlighting a fan named Christian that retrieved his Tom Brady jersey out of his house before it was consumed by the flames.

In the caption, Brady asked his followers to help him find Christian, which they did. Now, the quarterback is going to send him a ball to give him good spirits his way in this trying time.

The Patriots are looking to improve to 9-3 on the season when they take on the Vikings at Gillette! Take a second to sign up for our FREE Patriots newsletter!
    "Yeah, that was pretty cool, pretty touching," Brady said on Friday when asked about the fan saving his jersey. "You think about the effect that you can have on certain people, not just in this part of the country but in California. I know we got a hold of him and [I am] going to send him something. But, it’s a tough situation I think everyone out in California was dealing with. Those fires were crazy and they certainly need a lot of help."

He continued: "I think you just feel the pain but also you know that they could grab something – but I mean, I can’t imagine losing my house and everything I own. That would be very difficult. Whether it was the floods in Houston last year which were really tough – I mean these natural disasters, for a lot of these people dealing with real life, I think it puts a lot of stuff in perspective in your life. You lose a game and you feel like, ‘Man, the whole world’s caving in,’ but it’s really – keeping things in perspective, you realize there’s a lot of people dealing with a lot of things that are very tough. And just to be able to provide support, I think for us as athletes, is pretty cool and important in what we do."

This isn't the first story of a Tom Brady fan doing whatever they can to save their memorabilia of the quarterback during the wildfires as a producer on the Jimmy Kimmel Show's husband made sure to save his Tom Brady doll before evacuating his home before the flames zeroed in.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Hell if he really wanted to cheer the guy up after those fires
    he would send him his wife for a week!

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      Hell if he really wanted to cheer the guy up after those fires
      he would send him his wife for a week!

He already sent her to Godell for deflategate.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X