Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    Originally posted by PhillyJack
    Oakland is dead last? You mean the "Raider Nation"?

Honestly, I would have ranked the Giants and Skins higher.

The Dallas rating is a joke.... so are the fans
    I think the rankings are based on LOCAL fandom and I can see Cowboys fans in Dallas being decent loyal fans. It's all the Cowboys fans OUTSIDE of Dallas that are a bunch of bandwagon jumping bitches.
    As much as I hate to admit it, you are dead nuts on. I have to admit that when I'm in Dallas, the overwhelming majority of the people I meet are pretty cool -and yes it's painfull to say that. I really try to hate them but I can't.

Of course hating the Cowboys and the rest of their fair weather fans is no problem.

Comment

Kansas City fans are very loyal. That atmosphere in KC is as close to college like as you can get. I went there back when we lived in Kansas for a Birds-Chefs game (I got to see Randall throw a TD to Pat Beach, baybeeee!!!)

They're shit talkers too. I had a bus load of elementary schoolers shoot me the bone because I had my Reggie White jersey on.

Dallas fans are bandwagon. To hell with that Americas Team bullshit I lived in Texas from 1993 - 2003 and those hosers are frauds. When they were the shit in the early 90's everyone was pimping them. Starting in 1996 they all disappeared.

I was at the divisional loss to them in 1996 after the Birds killed Detroit 58-37. I was 16 years old and drove up to Irving by myself because I only had one ticket. No violence but I got a lot of "oooh, look at the Eagle fan. Let's take a picture." So when they would take a picture of me I would give them the finger.

Of course one of my best friends is a Dallas fan. I will be calling him in about 10 hours to shit talk him.

Comment

Working...
      X