X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Messiah is here!!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...delphia-videos
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Well I wouldn't object if the MVP talk died down. Let the season play out and see what happens. The more hype the more knucklehead reporters (who really are more hack than reporter) that will be hanging around and the more demands on player time.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

We have been waiting for a legit QB since #5 went to Washington and we have one in spades. Good QB, good leader and good person and he's going to be here for at least another decade. I don't know if he'll ever be the best QB in the league but he's going to be ONE of the best and that's fine with me. Every year we're going to be in the hunt with this guy. That's all that you realistically can ask for.

Comment

would rather see a big silver trophy in the team case before an individual trophy
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          would rather see a big silver trophy in the team case before an individual trophy
          So would Carson. He honestly doesn't care about stats, MVPs, any of that stuff. Ws, that's it.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Everyone needs to calm down just a tad...long season, guys hurt, mvp has yet to be decided.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              Everyone needs to calm down just a tad...long season, guys hurt, mvp has yet to be decided.
              Nobody cares if he wins the MVP. In fact I hope that he doesn't because all that does is get his agent more greedy. That goes for anybody else on the team with a lot of recognition.

Comment

Could care less about the MVP. To me we have a QB we can root for, a good player and a good person. He is grounded and won’t let any of this effect him. Let’s enjoy it fellas guys like Carson Wentz don’t come along very often
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                X