From the Horses Mouth..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Horses Mouth..

Doug Pederson was on PFT this morning with Mike Florio and said that it is extremely difficult to "Replace" Peters and Hicks but in response to the Left OT spot they (Coach, Stoudt, & Reich) decided to go with Big V and give him help with either a TE, RB, or both. Pederson also said that this situation would be evaluated on a weekly basis. So there's your final answer Folks.
    GO BIRDS!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Final answer now. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a statement made to make them look less desperate so another team may be less inclined to make outrageous demands.

Comment

I feel V will be okay with a little help. LB will take creative thinking on tehe coaching staff. You may only see 20% or less of the D plays with three LBs although Bradham, Kendricks, Goode will be a serviceable trio
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Gotta give credit to Pederson for completely turning the D over to Schwartz. IMO Schwartz has done a great job with the personnel he's working with. I don't know about Kendricks this week but we will need him vs the Broncos next week. Kudos to Pederson because he realizes that "If it ain't broke don't fix it"!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          I feel V will be okay with a little help. LB will take creative thinking on tehe coaching staff. You may only see 20% or less of the D plays with three LBs although Bradham, Kendricks, Goode will be a serviceable trio
          It will most likely change every week on D. I could see 3 LBs against Dallas . It probably depends on how well Jenkins holds up in the box. Walker only had 11 snaps on Monday but Washington was throwing most of the time.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X