Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakdown Of Nick's Game

good stuff, Nick being Carsonesque

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

The pass where Nick hit Ertz over the middle while getting plastered and also the guy hitting his arm was an incredible play. He's a damn good QB.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      The pass where Nick hit Ertz over the middle while getting plastered and also the guy hitting his arm was an incredible play. He's a damn good QB.
      What I appreciate most about Carson and Nick is that they are genuine. What you see is what you get. Great teammates and truly team first guys with no drama. They are easy guys to root for. That’s what made the Wentz injury so tough. He deserves to finish off what he started and perform on the playoff stage.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        What I appreciate most about Carson and Nick is that they are genuine. What you see is what you get. Great teammates and truly team first guys with no drama. They are easy guys to root for. That’s what made the Wentz injury so tough. He deserves to finish off what he started and perform on the playoff stage.
        It's kind of similar to the year #5 got hurt and Garcia came in. I liked Jeff but really missed McNabb not being a part of it. Nick pretty much always being an Eagle sure helps. He's always been popular, even after he was traded.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I appreciated Mrs. Garcia too
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I appreciated Mrs. Garcia too
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Last edited by musicman; 12-23-2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                Well done Jeff. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                X