Good Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Win

But I thought there is plenty to clean up. You are supposed to dominate bad teams and they did that. But Wentz missed a few throws and held the ball a little too long a couple of times so the pocket collapsed. Seemed like lots of penalties for a team dominating the game. New guys in the secondary were obvious although the Jets QB Falk couldn't capitalize because he was on his ass most of the time. The DL has 9 sacks so far but that stat will be skewed all year because this was just a bad OL. Bottom line though is get through the game with no real injuries and go on to next week. Won't be nearly as easy
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I hope Sproles is OK. With DJ out also, he is the only good PR we have.

We all saw what happened when Clement had his shot

Comment

We saw what happened when Clement had his shot

What a huge pickup Jordan Howard has been. I would not feel comfortable at all right now with Miles Sanders as the starting RB.

Go Green Bay !

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post

We saw what happened when Clement had his shot

What a huge pickup Jordan Howard has been. I would not feel comfortable at all right now with Miles Sanders as the starting RB.

Go Green Bay !
        Sproles is done. He let two balls he should have come up and caught today, in fact he has been doing that way too much this year. He is getting run over in the pass game. I personally don't want to see him on offense anymore.

I don't blame Clement for that one, I blame 37. He got way to close to the punt and it did look like it hit is foot. Either way since he got too close (despite Clement saying get away) he really had no choice.

I really like Jordan Howard have for a few years. Can't believe we got him so cheaply.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

penalties and sacks put us in too many long downs. My hope is that the defense gains some swagger and gets some pressure on Cousins or we will be in for a long day.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Doug needs to get over Sproles. I thought Clement should have tried to punch the ball out of bounds but he had good recognition to try to make a play for it anyway.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X