Eagles get Doral Green Beckham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles get Doral Green Beckham

for Dennis Kelly. All hail Howie. Green Beckham as a rookie last year caught 32 passes. Instantly becomes our second best reciever
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

I LOVE THIS TRADE! Sorry for the caps but we get a potential No. 1 WR for a back up Tackle

Comment

I don't see how this deal works!! Kelly is AWFUL. Just wretchedly bad. There has to be a pick involved. If not then the Titans got fleeced for a second time.

Also makes me wonder if Agholor is on the move for a RT?
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Green Beckham is a head case, but big, strong and unlimited potential. I really don't understand trading Kelly. He has to suck and this seems to be an indictment of the WR as well as an indication that eth OL may not be as large a disaster as we believe.

Kelly was going nowhere and Green Beckham can. I like it!

Comment

Fantastic!!!! Not only do they get a WR that might actually be able to catch the football, but they also insured that Dennis Kelly isn't around to get the QB's killed.

Comment

If anything you now have two 2nd year high pick receivers who are going to be competing for playing time. They both are inconsistent, can be lazy and have character concerns. We need one of them to rise above to go with Mathews and Ertz to form a better receiver corp than last year.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              If anything you now have two 2nd year high pick receivers who are going to be competing for playing time. They both are inconsistent, can be lazy and have character concerns. We need one of them to rise above to go with Mathews and Ertz to form a better receiver corp than last year.
              We can only hope it happens. Giving this guy up for Kelly, well he must really have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                We can only hope it happens. Giving this guy up for Kelly, well he must really have issues.
                It really makes you wonder WTF?

"It appears lopsided." Appears?? Seriously?? Jezus, a 12 pack of Pabst for Kelly would be lopsided. He is freaking horrible. Go back and look at the tape from last season and watch him single handedly get Bradford's ass knocked off.

After what I've seen, I don't think I'd give up a 7th round pick for the guy, so the fact that Tenn was willing to part with Green-Beckham for him really makes me wonder what the catch is.

Comment

what ? WHAT ?

Sounds too good to be true.

Comment

"The Titans are VERYYYY down on Dorial Green-Beckham... If im Howie, I'm on the phone with them yesterday"

Saw this guys tweet a couple days ago. He nailed it.

Comment

My first thought is Chip may trade for Agholor

Comment

Agholor is a goner. IMO.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                          It really makes you wonder WTF?

"It appears lopsided." Appears?? Seriously?? Jezus, a 12 pack of Pabst for Kelly would be lopsided. He is freaking horrible. Go back and look at the tape from last season and watch him single handedly get Bradford's ass knocked off.

After what I've seen, I don't think I'd give up a 7th round pick for the guy, so the fact that Tenn was willing to part with Green-Beckham for him really makes me wonder what the catch is.

This what the heck?

With Kelly it's one of those "Great trade.......what did we get???" type deals.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                            Agholor is a goner. IMO.
                            Or Huff, or Randle....
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Bet the are ready to sign Beaty
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X