New Mock Draft - Draftnetwork simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mock Draft - Draftnetwork simulator

Going to post a couple of mocks using the various simulators on the market. I was not too impressed with this one, couldn't do trades so I had to stay put. Draft overall was a good one though. I think they have their player rankings off.

25. Christian Wilkins IDL CLemson - Force in the middle.

53. Kaleb McGary, OT Washington - Peters heir apparent

57 Deionte Thompson, S Alabama - Young safety to the mix

127 Stanley Morgan Jr., WR Nebraska - Agholor heir apparent

138 Ryquell Armstead RB Temple - Another local product to add to the RB mix.

163 Tre Watson, LB Maryland - Under the radar linebacker who I think will go higher than this .

197 Brett Rypien, QB Boise State - Need a 3rd string QB, why not Marks nephew.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

My only thought would be that if McGary can't play guard for them now I have to wonder what they think of Mailata and Pryor. My guess is they see Big V and the two of them as career backups if they do that. And that is okay. If that is what you think then go get the best T you can; just don't peddle the others as anything more than first rate depth.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      My only thought would be that if McGary can't play guard for them now I have to wonder what they think of Mailata and Pryor. My guess is they see Big V and the two of them as career backups if they do that. And that is okay. If that is what you think then go get the best T you can; just don't peddle the others as anything more than first rate depth.
      I've still got high hopes for Pryor. Whoever they draft will also have to pay their dues and will be behind him anyway I imagine.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm not sure where an OT will fit on the roster, unless he is slotted for one of the inactive guys each week (and Mailata was that last year, and we haven't lost anyone at OT). If there is a guy who could also play guard, then maybe that would work, since interior line is where we need the depth right now.

Comment

Isn’t Big V a FA next year? May want bigger bucks than Birds want to give - they have many FAs next year.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
            I'm not sure where an OT will fit on the roster, unless he is slotted for one of the inactive guys each week (and Mailata was that last year, and we haven't lost anyone at OT). If there is a guy who could also play guard, then maybe that would work, since interior line is where we need the depth right now.
            Big V is a free agent next year and quite honestly we have no idea what we have in Jordan M. We also have a 37 year old left tackle.

Drafting a tackle high this year is likely.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
            X